Pendleton Community Bank
- Vice President, Commercial Lending and Business Development – Pendleton Community Bank
- Bridgewater, VA native
- Graduate of Turner Ashby High School
- Graduate of Bridgewater College with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Graduate of The Virginia Bankers Association School of Bank Management at the University of Virginia
- Currently enrolled in the Barret Graduate School of Bank Management at Christian Brothers University – Memphis, TN. Currently in my 2nd year of this 3-year program (Class of 2023).
- 10-year U.S. Military Service Veteran (U.S. Army and Virginia Army National Guard) – Infantry / Infantry Squad Leader
- Career in Banking for 23 years currently (2022)
- I have been with my amazing wife, Catherine (also an 8-year U.S Army Officer and Veteran), since 2003. We have two children – Wilson (13) and Caroline (6). We reside in Fort Defiance, VA.
- Avid outdoorsman: hunting, fishing, and shooting
- Financial Institution